• Understand business strategy; closely collaborate with the business leaders to understand their HR needs and provide effective HR solutions and interventions.
• Responsible for HR functions in European areas, extensive engagement across the entire staff lifecycle by implementing initiatives in all HR aspects payroll, performance and reward management, talent acquisition, outsource staff management etc.
• Build the fundamental HR infrastructure and frame and create standardized HR policies and procedures to support the business unit’s growth.
• Work closely with HQ in China with daily HR work.
• Bachelor degree or above, preferred in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related majors.
• 1-3 years or above experience in HR function, payroll experience is preferable.
• Being conversant with local employment law and legislation.
• Able to communicate and work in Chinese and French.
• Good communication ability, fast learner and can work under pressure.
What we offer
• Rapid developing company with listing potential, one of the top leaders in the market.
• A youthful, dynamic and highly engaged workplace based on a culture of respect and excellence.
• Competitive Salary Package.
• Visa sponsorship possibilities, bonus, pension, etc.
• High-localized team with flexible, harmonious and ambitious atmosphere.