• Assist warehouse management in accomplishing warehouse human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures in coordination with warehouse manager.
• Meet warehouse operational standards and performance targets by instructing warehouse team and supporting management in implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
• Coordinate with last mile carriers, road and air transportation companies to ensure smooth outbound logistics with targets to avoid any delay in cargo distribution; check all outgoing volumes to ensure that they are in good condition and make sure that all documents are accurately signed for proper documentation.
• Inform workers of management conditions of work, rules and regulations guiding the establishment to ensure that they adhere to company policies.
• Make a draft of shifts for workers and ensure that they follow it diligently.
• Make all work related records such as attendance and efficiency score to management for the purpose of payment and other rewards.
• Give workers detailed feedback on their level of performance most especially when they are not performing up to company expectations, in order for them to sit up and do better.
• Constantly inspect all work equipment to identify shortages and damages and relate findings to management for quick resolution to enable smooth flow of it, place order for new equipment as directed by management and inspect them upon delivery to ensure that it is of good quality and in the right quantity.
• Work as the middleman between management and workers to facilitate good communication and outstanding team performance.
-Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese -Great leadership skills -Strong ability to work under pressure -Strong motivation, great team player -Authorized to work in the U.S -1 year of warehouse supervisory role experience
What we offer
• Rapid developing company with listing potential, one of the top leaders in the market.
• A youthful, dynamic and highly engaged workplace based on a culture of respect and excellence.
• Competitive Salary Package.
• Visa sponsorship possibilities, bonus, pension, etc.
• High-localized team with flexible, harmonious and ambitious atmosphere.